Marketing Strategy Analytics
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKINGIn Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
Marcus sees an opportunity to leverage our competencies in technology & analytics and provide accretive returns without the burdens of legacy costs and fixed infrastructure. As part of this opportunity:
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- You will be part of the Marketing Strategy for the Business: including contributing to the development of customer segmentation, marketing, targeting, as well as the evaluation of new data sources and perform advanced data processing technologies.
- You will carry out market data analysis to help gain market share for Marcus
- You will help with the design, development, evaluation and monitoring of test and learn strategies that help business to drive decisions throughout the customer application funnel
- Make recommendations on product, pricing, creative, segmentation, channel management, bidding
- You will leverage methods from diverse disciplines to gain customer insights, draw conclusions and work with business partners to put those insights into action.
- You will work closely with business partners, technology and modelling teams to evaluate new and alternate data sources as well as analytical tools.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced degree (Masters) in quantitative areas like Applied Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines as well as Marketing line experience
- Hands-on experience with direct marketing, segmentation, pricing, creative strategy development, market research
- Experience working with large data sets and and Big Data tools and stack (e.g., Hadoop, etc.).
- Experience with one or more modeling tools (R, Matlab, Octave, SPSS, SAS) and one or more mainstream programming language (Python, Java, C, Scala, C++, etc.).
- Strong project management skills.
- Prior strategy experience in lending business marketing is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a start-up business or a new business line within a larger organization is preferred.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top