Legal Team Assistant, Frankfurt
The Goldman Sachs Legal department spans offices across 23 cities worldwide, from which we provide counsel and advice to support the global activities of the firm and our clients . Our focus is on providing the highest quality legal advice while managing regulatory and reputational risk. Whether you are an experienced lawyer or have other relevant experience combined with an interest in financial law and strong critical thinking skills, our team might be right for you.
OUR DEPARTMENT CULTURE
As a department we are focussed on our people and their development and are committed to creating an environment that is diverse and inclusive. We offer numerous training and career development opportunities including a weekly legal training programme, department mentoring schemes and a people development committee tasked with providing tangible tools to help manage and develop careers. The department also has a number of active and varied committees including the Diversity, Pro Bono, Charity and Social Committees and encourages participation in the Women's, Black and LGBT firm wide affinity networks.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Organize meetings and conference calls with multiple senior stakeholders and calendar management.
- Co-ordinate and manage travel schedules and process travel expenses
- Correspondence in German and English language
- Office management including filing
- Electronic invoice processing for the Legal, Compliance and Tax departments
Administrative roles related to the:
- Coordination of publishing for year-end accounts
- Preparation of shareholder resolutions
- Organization of commercial registry entries
- Correspondence with regulators and tax authorities
- Support the team with different projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Apprenticeship as a legal secretary, tax qualified assistant, office management assistant, industrial clerk or as a foreign languages assistant
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in an international company
- Very good German and English language skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Office (especially Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Very well organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with a strong customer service attitude
- Professional appearance
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top