Legal – Realty Management Division – Administrative Assistant - Irving
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We work at the intersection of finance and law, providing counsel and advice that support activities across the firm. We handle litigation and arbitration, perform research and due diligence, aid in financing and legal filings, deal with contracts and intellectual property rights that show our commitment to clients, shareholders, and regulators. Whether you're an experienced attorney or a quick learner with a strong interest in financial law coupled with critical thinking skills, our dynamic group might be right for you.
- Please note that this position will sit out of Irving, TX initially, however, in 2018 the office will move to Dallas, TX. The date has not yet been confirmed. Please only apply if this change in commute will work for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Provides administrative support to managing director and senior vice presidents in a collaborative team environment.
- Provides back-up administrative support to other members of the department as needed.
- Coordinates complex internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Maintains detailed and complex calendars across various time zones.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Maintains confidentiality and an understanding of firm policies.
- General administrative duties include, but are not limited to: printing, copying, filing, faxing, archiving, mail management, processing expense reports, answering incoming calls, word processing, and creating spreadsheets/presentations.
- Additional duties may include: ad-hoc projects, committee work and assisting with planning for group events.
- Office hours are 9am-5pm.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Requires excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Prefer 3+ years of administrative assistant experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, multi-task and prioritize in a deadline driven environment.
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills, problem solving, attention to detail and ownership of delegated tasks.
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Welcomes delegation and can work independently.
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top