Legal - Corporate Governance - Administrative Assistant
We work at the intersection of finance and law, providing counsel and advice that support activities across the firm. We handle litigation and arbitration, perform research and due diligence, aid in financing and legal filings, deal with contracts and intellectual property rights that show our commitment to clients, shareholders, and regulators. Whether you're an experienced attorney or a quick learner with a strong interest in financial law coupled with critical thinking skills, our dynamic group might be right for you.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Provides administrative support in a team environment to 1 Managing Director and 6 Vice Presidents
- Provides back-up administrative support to members of the phone group.
- Coordinates internal / external meetings and conference calls.
- Handles a high volume of phones calls.
- Interacts with employees of all levels in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintains complex and detailed calendars.
- Prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and processes expense reports.
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles issues independently.
- Responsible for general assistant duties such as copying, filing, faxing, archiving.
- Responsible for ad-hoc tasks as requested.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Prefer 3+ years of experience.
- Experience in law firm or in-house legal department is a plus.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain high standards and comfortableness despite pressing deadlines.
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills, problem solving and follow up.
- Demonstrates dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top