Lead Salesforce Developer | IBD Eng
- New York, NY
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
We are looking for a lead Salesforce.com developer to join a strong engineering team focused on Salesforce platform adoption. This is an opportunity to be part of a team responsible for building a brand new successful, sustainable and strategic CRM product for 3000+ users in the Investment Banking Business.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Leader: guide the team to hit delivery milestones and navigate blocker issues. Perform code reviews and make code quality decisions. Validate software design and implementation, prioritize team work and ship solutions our business loves.
- Coach: define software design patterns; design SF data models, Lightning and Apex solutions for the team. Mentor and educate juniors.
- Developer: lead by example. Write Apex and Lightning solutions alongside the team. Work with ETL and data models
- 5+ years' experience, 2+ years of expertise with Salesforce
- Demonstrated success on previous Salesforce project as lead developer or tech lead
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce software ecosystem, including Apex, Lightning and data models
- Strong experience with writing Apex code, triggers, classes, Lightning components and workflows/approval rules using custom code
- Clear understanding of Salesforce access and data sharing models
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com capabilities and limitations
- Knowledge of Salesforce integration patterns , APIs and REST
- Exposure to ETL tools (e.g. Informatica , Mulesoft)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. SOQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, or other common RDBMS)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top