Investment Management - Private Wealth Management - Administrative Assistant
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
We are currently looking for a bright, energetic and friendly Administrative Assistant to support a busy and highly successful Private Wealth Management office within one of the largest global financial services firms. The ideal candidate should possess at least two years of administrative support experience from a large corporate environment. Previous financial industry experience and an undergraduate degree is highly preferred, but not required.
Administrative Assistants working onsite at our client are responsible for general office support, including but not limited to:
- Managing Travel & Expenses, including making travel arrangements and processing expenses for team members
- Processing Incoming & outgoing mail, including checks and stock certificates
- Providing general administrative services to teams, such as maintaining calendars and schedules, and answering phones
- Coordinating and Scheduling office events, including recruiting, internal events and external client events. Duties to include booking conference rooms, ordering food, printing documents, coordinating interview schedules, liaising with building services, and greeting visitors
- Assisting the Private Wealth Management Team in servicing clients, with a focus on operational excellence and customer service
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook a MUST
- A minimum of 2 plus years of work experience in a professional corporate environment
- New graduates encouraged to apply with valid internship/experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured and fast paced environment
- Interest in the financial services industry
- Business professional environment and attire
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top