Investment Management Division, Private Wealth Management, Wealth Management Professional (UK/Danish team), London
Are you a quick-thinking self-starter with a passion for playing a pivotal role in a team; a desire to work closely with client onboarding, with drive, empathy, patience, and the ability to think outside the box?
For our expanding, successful team we are seeking a Wealth Management Professional who has a service minded attitude, a curiosity to learn, and is very well organised. You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing our business.
We're a team of trusted experts who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
A Wealth Management Professional in Private Wealth Management provides relationship management and support to Private Wealth Management teams by providing ongoing client service, serving as a key liaison to intermediaries and clients' advisors and managing the investment process. Wealth Management Professionals will be the main point of contact with clients in managing the on boarding process as well as the ongoing operational experience for the client. They play an integral role in the team in identifying business growth opportunities through existing client wallet share, intermediary referrals and additional wealth advisory service opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
In this role you will,
- Be responsible for account openings, subscription documents and capital calls;
- Plan and manage account documentation, and liaise with approval teams;
- Maintain the database and SalesForce record of client information;
- Assist on projects related to new business development and team strategic planning;
- Provide overview of client reporting and web capabilities to potential new clients;
- Coordinate wealth advisory services within client base;
- Manage advisory business implementation and rebalancing;
- Manage cash balances and private banking services in accounts.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are a team player and contribute with bright, surprising ideas.
- You have a passion to deliver and make clients happy.
- Scandinavian language skills are essential;
- You have a demonstrable ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure;
- A passion to deliver quality on a timely basis, continuously and relentlessly;
- You are literate with Excel, and generally good with numbers.
- You are a proven multitasker who likes the challenge of optimising processes;
- You are eager to always learn new things quickly;
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills;
- You take ownership: you have strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top