Investment Management Division, GSAM, Nordic Institutional Sales, Analyst, London
Investment Management Division, GSAM, Nordic Institutional Sales, Analyst (Nordic-speaking), London
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
The Nordic Institutional Business is responsible for new business development and managing existing institutional client relationships. Clients include pension plans, local government, corporations, financial institutions, foundations and endowments. We are looking for a highly competent individual to work in the team covering Nordic Institutional clients, based in London.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Working closely with senior members of the team to develop and maintain relationships with existing clients and prospects
- Acting as the clients' point of access into GSAM and the wider organization
- Proactively servicing clients to provide resolution to their various enquiries
- Developing the team's understanding of clients' objectives, structure, portfolios, and information needs
- Developing relationships internally across various GSAM product teams, including Fixed Income & Currency, Equity, Quantitative Strategies, Alternative Investments, Global Portfolio Solutions, as well as other functions such as risk & performance, legal, compliance and operations
- Coordinating and preparing marketing materials, including presentations, client reports, request for proposals
- Attending client and/or prospect meetings, as required
- Organising client events and conferences, including contributing to setting the agenda of topics
- Conducting competitor/market research and analyses
- Participating in cold-calling/prospecting activities
- Developing & maintaining target client lists
- Working with team to develop sales strategy for target clients and strategic planning of sales and relationship management business
- Contributing to internal strategy meetings
- Keeping current on GSAM's investment products
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, oral and written, with both clients and internal contacts
- Nordic language skills required
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong client and sales orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Good commercial instincts
- Computer software abilities including spreadsheets, graphics and word processing
- University graduate or equivalent
- General knowledge of financial markets and asset management preferred but not essential
Candidates should submit a cover letter covering the following items - What interests you in the role/ Your interest in a distribution role/ Your interest working with clients
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top