Investment Management Division - GSAM - Credit Alternatives - Administrative Assistant
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
Credit Alternatives is seeking to add a highly motivated Administrative Assistant. This role will provide administrative and office support for a team of employees of various managerial levels. Previous experience in supporting a team and the ability to work well under pressure in a busy and dynamic environment is preferred.
- Provides administrative support in a complex team environment
- Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics
- Coordinates travel arrangements and processes team expense reports
- Coordinates with other administrative personnel across businesses
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, scanning, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events
- Respond to and follow up on requests in an accurate and efficient manner
Basic Qualifications•Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Strong knowledge of general business, corporate and government cultures
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels
- Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment
- Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top