Investment Management Division, Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Institutional Sales, Vice President / Executive Director, Amsterdam
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Are you passionate about developing and fostering new client relationships in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg? Do you bring along excellent investment knowledge, an existing network of contacts and enjoy working in a fast-pace environment? We are looking for a professional to join our Benelux Institutional team in Amsterdam to use their skills and personality to work with our clients and prospects to understand their needs and position GSAM-managed solutions accordingly with the aim to build long-lasting and productive partnerships.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. The Benelux Institutional team works closely with all types of institutional investors including pension funds, insurance companies, corporations, foundations and official institutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Develop and foster relationships with institutional clients and prospects to promote retention and growth of our business in the region
- Establish new client relationships for GSAM
- Proactively service our clients to provide resolution to a broad range of investment-related queries
- Coordinate portfolio reviews and marketing activities, such as client events, request for proposals and product-focused roadshows
- Keep up-to-date on GSAM's investment strategies and developments in the local pension & insurance industry
- Develop relationships internally across various GSAM product teams, including Fixed Income & Currency, Equity, Quantitative Strategies, Alternative Investments, Global Portfolio Solutions, as well as other functions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong preference for a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a client-facing sales role at an asset manager
- Proven strong track record of working with institutional clients to their satisfaction
- Excellent commercial skills
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player
- Deep understanding of financial markets and of the pension & insurance industry
- Ability to have meaningful client dialogue marrying client specific themes, opportunities and challenges with GSAM's viewpoints and solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, oral and written, with both clients and internal contacts
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in Dutch; Fluency in French an advantage
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top