Investment Banking Division - Management Consultant - Vice President - Sydney
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Providing support to divisional leadership including financial and headcount reporting, planning, budgeting, presentation preparation.
- Business reporting requirements to BUM/CoS team globally;
- Manage learning budget;
- Manage IBD Campus budget;
- Responses to headcount data requests;
- Global headcount reporting;
- Management of all IBD headcount data;
- Management of banker profiles;
- Ad-hoc data analysis;
- Assist BUM/CoS with securing necessary approvals;
- Certifications & signoff; and
- Monitoring & surveillance outcomes.
- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical capabilities and verbal and writing
- communication skills; Strong team orientation and a
- demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members in
- multiple groups and regions.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top