Internal Audit - Technology Strategy Office (TSO) - Project Manager - Vice President
In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm's compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We're looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm's operations and control processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Role: Internal Audit - Technology Strategy Office (TSO) - Project Manager - Vice President
The Technology Strategy Office is responsible for driving the execution of strategic priorities as defined by the Internal Audit leadership team. TSO works closely with leadership to define objectives of strategic initiatives, identify project risks, communicate technology priorities and execute project-related activities according to plan.
- Manage implementation and execution of all aspects of strategic initiatives, including, but not limited to, requirements gathering and documentation, project plan creation and maintenance, testing execution, departmental trainings and communications
- Work with senior management to define project objectives and get buy-in for requirements gathering and prioritization
- Define testing strategy; Execute and oversee user acceptance testing
Business knowledge / Qualifications
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Exceptional analytical skills, able to apply knowledge and experience in decision-making to arrive at creative and commercial solutions
- Strong desire to learn and contribute solutions and ideas to a broad team
- Independent and comfortable in a fast-paced and often multi-directional work environment
- Minimum 8 years of experience, with minimum 5 years of experience in SDLC/ Project Management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow through skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to challenge current thinking and suggest ideas of how to improve results
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail
- Energetic, self-directed and self-motivated, able to build and sustain long-term relationships with clients and colleagues
- Experience with Agile development methodology is a plus
- Ability to oversee and drive all phases of the systems development life cycle, including:
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Process and / or system design
- Production rollouts
- Post-implementation support
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top