Internal Audit, Technology Auditor, Associate, Tokyo
In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm's compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We're looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm's operations and control processes.
Are you passionate about learning new businesses, processes and technology? We're looking for a professional to join our technology audit team who wants to use their analytical and professional skepticism to independently assess the firm's internal control structure.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Participation in planning and scoping reviews, meeting with key people within the area being reviewed to understand the underlying system architecture in the context of information technology controls and their impact on the business and identify the key risks and controls to be assessed.
- Preparation of the audit testing program and assessment of the adequacy of the design and operation of the controls associated with the key risks identified, which may require data analysis, code inspection and re-performance of system processes.
- Assessment of the risk and impact of the issues identified on reviews and production of the report to management.
- Follow up with internal stakeholders on remediation of actions coming out of issues identified during audits.
- Ad hoc work on firmwide projects around new processes or activities and investigation of incidents.
- Ongoing liaison with colleagues globally and internal and external stakeholders including regulators and external audit.
- Maintenance of internal stakeholder relationships and regular interaction with the business during the year to assess changes in the control environment and other matters arising in the business.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum of 5 years of experience in either technology audit or system development and support
- Strong Japanese and English communication skills (written and/or verbal)
- Some experience in application systems supporting the firm's business and back office/supporting function will be an asset
- Strong project and time management skills
- Excellent team player who is enthusiastic, motivated to learn and detailed oriented
- Experience in supporting an external audit or regulatory inspection
- Some experience in banking or securities trading
- Technology or engineering qualifications will be an advantage
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top