Internal Audit - Reporting - Analyst - Bengaluru
WHO WE ARE
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm's compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We're looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm's operations and control processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Assist in the development and preparation of Internal Audit management presentations:
- Affiliate entity board and committee reporting
- Regional governance reporting
- Regulatory reports
- Responsible for preparing Internal Audit performance metrics, monitoring business as usual processes, providing business analysis and reporting statuses in order to ensure appropriate management and monitoring of the Internal Audit business
- Assist in facilitating communication programs including town halls, training sessions and speaker series
- Liaison with Internal Audit managers across the globe including acting as a Reporting team representative in IA project initiatives
- Participate in functional and cross-functional projects as needed
- Utilise Internal Audit applications to respond to ad hoc data requests from senior management
BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Project management and organisation skills - ability to prioritise effectively, multi-task and meet competing deadlines; ability to work strategically and tactically; accurate and detail oriented
- Technical skills - extensive working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Working knowledge of SQL recommended
- Stakeholder engagement - track record for developing positive working relationships and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Judgment & decision making - think creatively to develop solutions
- Highly motivated and adaptable - ability to work in a team of diverse individuals or on challenging individual projects
- Communication - excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top