Internal Audit, Investment Management Business Auditor, Associate/Vice President, Hong Kong
I NTERNAL AUDIT
In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm's compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We're looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm's operations and control processes.
Are you interested in being part of a team that provides independent and objective assurance to the firm on the effectiveness of the firm's internal control structure? Internal Audit has holistic and unique insights on the firm's functions and activities and the financial industry. We're looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm's operations and control processes.
Internal Audit has presence in multiple locations and is organized into global functional teams comprising Securities, Investment Management, Corporate, GS Bank and Technology, to cover the business areas within the firm.
HOW YOU WILL FULFIL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Participation in planning and scoping reviews, meeting with the stakeholders within the area being reviewed to understand and walk through the business and technology processes and identifying the key risks and controls to be assessed.
- Assessment of the adequacy of the design and operating effectiveness of the controls to mitigate the key risks identified.
- Assessment of the risk and impact of the issues identified on reviews and production of the report to management.
- Follow up with stakeholders on remediation of actions coming out of issues identified during audits.
- Ad hoc work on firmwide projects around new processes or activities and investigation of incidents.
- Ongoing liaison with colleagues globally and internal and external stakeholders including regulators and external audit.
- Maintenance of internal stakeholder relationships and regular interaction with the business during the year to assess changes in the control environment and other matters arising in the businesses which may influence the coverage scope and audit plan.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree holder with more than five years of experience in either audit related and/or business support activities, and strong control mindset
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal) a must. Additional Asian language would be a plus.
- Strong project and time management skills
- Good communicator who can manage multiple stakeholders, keen to drive consensus and influence the outcomes
- Excellent team player who is enthusiastic, motivated to learn and detailed oriented
- Certified Internal Auditor, Qualified Accountant or other relevant certification
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top