Internal Audit - HCM/EO/Services (HES Audit) - Sr Analyst - Bengaluru
- Bengaluru, India
WHO WE ARE
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm's compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We're looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm's operations and control processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Human Capital Management (HCM), Executive Office (EO) and Corporate and Workplace Solutions (CWS) Audit Team
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of business areas, its products, and supporting functions
- Participate in walkthroughs with management and execute testing to ensure audit fieldwork is focused on the right areas and documentation meets high quality standards
- Identify risks, assess mitigating controls, and make recommendations on improving the control environment
- Assist in every step of an audit including scoping, planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Work with experienced team members to prepare commercially effective audit conclusions and findings, and present to IA senior management and business clients
- Follow-up on open audit issues and their resolution
- Assist in the audit team's continuous monitoring effort to cover market and regulatory events, business and technology updates and audit/reviews completed
- Participate in department-wide initiatives aimed at continually improving IA's processes and supporting infrastructure
Specific Skills and Experience:
- Experience with the Internal Audit process, including planning, fieldwork and reporting or related experience in a control oversight function, including control testing, workpaper documentation and issue identification and remediation
- Experience with auditing vendor risk management, accounts payable, procurement, payroll or human resources is a plus
- Experience interacting with senior management and conducting meetings
General Skills and Experience:
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship and project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry and experience with Asia jurisdictions
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Approximately 2-4 years of experience in a public accounting, consulting, internal audit and/or regulatory agency examiner role within the financial services industry or a related control function
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, or with quantitative discipline, and ideally a graduate degree in a related subject
- Relevant certification or industry accreditation (e.g., CPA, CFA, CIA, CFE )
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top