Internal Audit - Consumer and Commercial Banking - Associate - Bengaluru
- Bangalore, India
WHO WE ARE
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm's compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We're looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm's operations and control processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Assist in scoping and planning of a review.
- Assist in executing the review.
- Analyze and identify operational and compliance risks associated with business processes and practices in areas related to credit card customer service processes
- Analyze and review the procedures, training and quality assurance programs related to customer service and related operations
- Analyze and review the vendors performing customer impacting activities and escalate any identified risks
- Document the results of the test steps executed within the IA automated document project repository as per the departmental guidelines.
- Assist in vetting audit observations
- Assist in tracking, monitoring and recording remediation of risks identified in reviews.
- CA/CFA/MBA in Finance/Masters or equivalent University degrees in Accounting/Finance
- 4-8 years of experience in a public accounting, internal audit, or a related control function in retail banking or consumer lending product (e.g., open-end and closed-end credit) environment
- In-depth operational knowledge of relevant product areas (e.g. consumer banking products, consumer compliance, commercial cash management, banking regulations)
- Regulatory knowledge, particularly related to consumer businesses and banking
- Experience in managing integrated business and technology audit engagements and/or projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to multitask while managing both time and work load
- Must be highly motivated with strong analytical skills, willing and able to learn new business and system processes quickly
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top