Internal Audit - CCBD Tech - Associate - Bengaluru
- Bangalore, India
WHO WE ARE
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm's compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We're looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm's operations and control processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
You will play a vital role in audit execution focusing on the review of Technology processes and analyzing the risks involved and assessing the design and operating effectiveness of the controls implemented to mitigate the risk. You will be responsible in documenting the assessments and testing conducted and discussing the results with the firms local and global management. In addition, you will also monitor and follow up with management on the resolution of the open audit findings.
- BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA in Systems/MSc or equivalent University degrees in technology
- 5+ years of experience as a Technology auditor covering IT applications and processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of software development concepts and system architecture
- Basic level understanding of databases, operating systems and messaging
- Proficiency in data analysis using Excel or SQL
- Must be highly motivated with strong analytical skills, willing and able to learn new business and system processes quickly
- Ability to review / develop code (Java, C, C++, Python, etc.)
- Experience with Data Analytics tools and techniques
- Relevant certification or industry accreditation (e.g. CISA) Knowledge of Financial Products and Services
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top