Insurance Management Team, RFP Writer, Analyst
Are you a motivated, quick-thinking, collaborative individual with a passion for asset management, looking for the opportunity to build and develop relationships with an existing client base and support a fast-paced team? We are seeking a driven professional with strong communication skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) is one of the world’s leading investment managers. GSAM provides institutional and individual investors with investment and advisory solutions, with strategies spanning asset classes, industries, and geographies. We help our clients navigate today’s dynamic markets, and identify the opportunities that shape their portfolios and long-term investment goals. We extend these global capabilities to the world’s leading pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, endowments, foundations, individuals and family offices.
The Insurance Asset Management team provides innovative insurance solutions for life, health, property and casualty and reinsurance companies.
The RFP Writer and Thought Leadership Editor role falls within the business development team, which is part of the larger Insurance Asset Management group. The Business Development team is responsible for responding to informational requests from various sources including clients, prospects, consultants, sales and client service professionals. These requests include: RFPs and RFIs, consultant requests, client inquiries and updates, as well as other ad hoc queries. The RFP Writer & Thought Leadership Editor will work closely with global GSAM Insurance sales teams, Product Management, Legal, Compliance, and other internal as well as external business units.
Global Insurance is looking for a highly motivated team player for a business development support and investment strategist role
- Collaborate with GSAM Insurance Sales and Product Management in developing appropriate responses to meet particular prospect/ client requests
- Develop presentation materials / pitch books for meetings with client / prospects
- Work with various investment teams across GSAM to gather and analyze asset class data
- Maintain all GSAM Insurance specific language in a central database
- Assist with ad-hoc inquiries from GSAM sales teams globally
Basic QualificationsSKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Basic knowledge of, and passion for, the asset management business and capital markets
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail and excellent follow-through / project management skills
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to build trust and confidence of colleagues, strengthen relationships through ongoing dialog and interactions, and collaborate well with others internally to meet client needs
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Preferred Qualifications• Undergraduate degree in business or finance related studies, preferred
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top