MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER AND COMMERCIAL BANKING
In Goldman Sachs Bank USA, we offer a wide range of solutions to help our customers meet their financial goals. Our teams seek to provide the highest level of customer service and support in everything we do. The Bank offers high yield savings accounts and a variety of loan products to individuals and private bank, corporate and community clients. Our savings products include an online savings account and certificates of deposit in a variety of terms.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world. Marcus by Goldman Sachs provides products to help people manage their finances. The first product from Marcus is a fixed-rate, no-fee unsecured personal loan that enables customers to tailor their monthly payment options to fit their schedule and budget. Marcus, a brand of Goldman Sachs, benefits from the firm's 147-year history of financial expertise, risk management and customer service
YOUR IMPACT Are you passionate about training, operations, and using digital tools to provide solutions to consumers? We are looking for an innovative professional who will design, deliver, improve, training content for GS'
consumer finance operations.
OUR IMPACT Our team of critical thinkers partners with groups in all areas of the firm to lead teams, manage processes, and improve digital tools. Our division also provides critical operations and user experience design to ensure business flows smoothly when customers come to us. From day one, team members play a vital role in upholding the three Operations principles of client focus, process innovation, and risk management.
HOW YOU WILL FUFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content that enhances retention and transfer
- Work with subject matter experts and identify target audience's training needs
- State instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Decide on the criteria used to judge learner's performance and develop assessment instruments
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Two to Three years' experience in Instructional Design.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models.
- Experience creating computer-based and instructor-led training.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent military experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Captivate.
- Experience in a consumer lending environment.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top