Infrastructure Security Architect - CIMD - Marcus by Goldman Sachs
- New York, NY
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
The firm's Consumer business, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, combines the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with more than 150 years of experience. Today, we serve millions of customers across multiple products including lending, deposits, financial tools, and our partnership with Apple on Apple Card. We use innovative design, data, engineering and other core capabilities to provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. As we build a leading digital consumer bank and expand into new products and partnerships, we are looking for leaders and individual contributors to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Perform architecture reviews and develop threat models for cloud infrastructure
- Document, share, and enforce best practices for all cloud technologies
- Ensure security and privacy by design, including design process improvements, assessment of controls, data models, cryptographic implementation, and compliance and regulatory needs
- Collaborate with technical teams on major initiatives to ensure security exists at the outset of a design or project
- Influence stakeholders by conveying risks within the infrastructure
- Provide thought leadership on cloud solutions and hybrid clouds
- 5+ years of Tech Risk or Information Security experience
- 2+ years of cloud experience (AWS or Azure preferred)
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure as Code solutions, such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, etc.
- Understanding of traditional data center infrastructure, including Virtualization, Containerization, Networking, Firewalls, etc.
- Working knowledge of policy as code languages, such as Sentinel, Azure Policy, etc.
- 1+ years of DevOps or Infrastructure Engineering experience
- Experience in Financial Services/FinTech
- Ability to create basic automation using Shell Script, Python, etc.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top