Information Security Officer - CIMD - US Deposits
- Richardson, TX
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
CONSUMER ( MARCUS BY GOLDMAN SACHS )
Marcus by Goldman Sachs is the firm's consumer business, combining the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with 150 years of experience. Today, Marcus has $90 billion in deposits, $7 billion in loan balances and 4 million customers across our lending and deposits businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Through the use of insights and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools and products that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity. We are backed by our unique team, comprised of individual contributors from leading agile technology companies, fintechs and consumer financial services companies, allowing us to disrupt the industry, while helping consumers take control of their financial lives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Build the overall risk profile of the division and work with stakeholders to create a roadmap plan towards reducing risk exposure in an agile, collaborative, and well socialized manner
- Provide advice to business & technology users on (1) understanding of relevant Technology Risk policies and standards and (2) principles of security & controls as defined by the firm's Technology Risk and Control Framework, and (3) adoption of secure and resilient solutions
- Maintain a thorough understanding of global, regional and local regulatory requirements that have technology impact
- Perform risk assessments to identify gaps in compliance to information security (application and infrastructure) & BCP standards and policies, for both internal technology solutions as well as solutions provided by third-party service providers
- Contribute to global, regional and local Technology Risk initiatives aimed at improving our baseline on information protection, resiliency and controls of technology processes and services
- Provide clear and concise verbal and written recommendations and guidance to both business and technology staff on matters of Technology Risk Management
- Develop, maintain, and improve Technology Risk Program reflecting new emerging risks
- Promote and assist in the training & awareness of information security and BCP within the region
- 8+ years of technology experience in one or more of the following areas: Information Security, Technology Governance, Operational Risk, Technology Audit, Technology Infrastructure or Application Development
- Strong program and project management skills and technology expertise
- Strong understanding of the cloud security
- Strong understanding of the technology implications of regulations
- Ability to analyze internal and external processes and integration to understand risk
- Ability to assess and evaluate corporate risk tolerance and translate into goals and new processes including software engineering, IT teams, and other relevant stakeholders
- Understanding of relevant audit and control standards and the ability to drive and maintain the compliance initiative across the organization
- Experience collaborating with a team of security experts in a diverse set of security topics including, but not limited to, security architecture, financial controls and regulatory compliance, identity and access management, penetration testing, data loss prevention, network security, security monitoring, white box testing/static code analysis, and building secure systems
- Experience with risk management methodologies such as, but not limited to, FAIR
- Experience in Financial Services/Fintech
CONSUMER AND INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT DIVISION (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top