IMD, PWM, WMP, Junior Analyst, London
IMD, Private Wealth Management, Wealth Management Professional (UK / Ireland), Junior Analyst, London
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, international environment? Do you have excellent communication skills alongside the ability to organise yourself and others around you effectively? Are you interested in a broad range of responsibilities and are you numerate?
We are looking for a Wealth Management Professional to join our Private Wealth Management Team. As a WMP you will act as a central point of contact providing operational support to a team of Private Wealth Advisors.
We're a team of trusted experts who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
A Wealth Management Professional in Private Wealth provides operational support to Private Wealth Advisors and their clients. Wealth Management Professionals will be the main point of contact for on boarding as well as a key client contact in the relationship.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Daily interaction and troubleshooting with high profile Private Clients in addition to acting as a primary liaison for internal stakeholders
- Managing the account opening process and account maintenance. This includes liaison with the client and the various internal teams such as divisional compliance and legal
- Daily cash management
- Responsible for making wire payments, journals and booking receipts.
- Training clients on our reporting and web capabilities
- General project work
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Time Management and the ability to prioritise
- Team player
- Knowledge of Windows technology (Outlook, Excel and Word)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top