IMD, PWM, Wealth Management Professional, Analyst/Associate, West Palm Beach
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services. A Wealth Management Professional (WMP) within the group provides relationship management and support to PWM teams by providing ongoing client service, serving as a key liaison to intermediaries and clients' advisors and managing the investment process. WMP will be the main point of contact with clients in managing the on boarding process as well as the ongoing operational experience for the client. They play an integral role in the team in identifying business growth opportunities through existing client wallet share, intermediary referrals and additional wealth advisory service opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Serve as a primary relationship manager to clients and clients' advisors
- Assist on projects related to new business development and team strategic planning
- Identify wallet share growth opportunities in existing client base
- Identify opportunities for and coordinate wealth advisory services within client base
- Manage advisory business implementation and rebalancing
- Manage cash balances and private banking services in accounts
- Serve as key liaison to other areas supporting PWM business
- Plan and manage the new account onboarding process, including documentation and funding supported by account opening and approval teams
- Provide overview of client reporting and web capabilities to potential new clients
- Execute, process, and reconcile trading and other investment related transactions
- Analysis and reconciliation of the team's business
- Participate in recruiting and training
- Serve as coach and mentor for junior teammates
- Lead or participate in divisional efforts to improve efficiencies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of Windows technology (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Series 7 and 66 required (must be obtained within three months of employment)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top