IMD, PWM, Investment Strategy Group, Macro Strategist, Associate/Vice President - Hong Kong
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
The Investment Strategy Group (ISG) within Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) has responsibility for strategic and tactical asset allocation views and advice for the firm's high net worth clients and certain institutions. The role of an ISG member requires a broad set of qualities, including a passion for investing, client servicing, as well as strong analytical and communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
ISG Asia is seeking an Associate/VP to collaborate with ISG colleagues at all levels of seniority to research and identify top down, macro-driven investments across asset classes/geographies; and assist in communicating the team's views and investments to audiences across the firm and externally (this includes building and maintaining presentations and client communications).
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Demonstrate strong analytical and technical skills
• Deliver timely, thoughtful, and flawless executions
• Provide a keen interest in understanding the financial markets and macro economy
• Desire a long term career in Investment Management
• Initiate and assist on investment research efforts
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Attention to details, patience, and ability to multi-task under pressure.
• Minimum post-graduate degree in Economics or Finance. PhD degree preferred.
• 3-5 years of relevant professional experience required.
• Bilingual in English and Chinese with writing proficiency in both.
• Strong interest in macro/market research.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with high proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and economic databases.
• Collaborative and team work oriented; strong interpersonal and communication skills.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top