IMD, PWM, Investment Strategy Group, Associate/VP
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary and Responsibilities
- Assist in researching and identifying top-down, macro-driven investment opportunities in US equities.
- Employ a combination of fundamental, quantitative and technical analysis tools to do so.
- Speak to other investors, sector specialists, analysts and traders regarding market views and investment opportunities.
- Contribute to the communication of ISG's investment views, including in the preparation of reports and presentation materials.
- 4+ years of experience in investment management or investment research
- Advanced degree in finance or economics and/or CFA a plus
- Passion for the markets and investing
- Outstanding analytical/quantitative skills
- Basic programming skills a plus (e.g. VBA, python, R, etc.)
- Excellent academic track record
- Comfortable taking initiative and being resourceful/entrepreneurial
- Highly motivated
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top