IMD, PWM, Financial Investment Professional - Atlanta
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Do you have over two years of experience in the investment management industry and a passion for financial markets? Do you have the desire to work in a team environment to deliver the full suite of Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management to clients? We are seeking a Financial Investment Professional (FIP) who has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing our business.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
Our Financial Investment Professionals provide relationship management and support to PWM by monitoring portfolio holdings, analyzing asset allocations, researching potential investments, understanding financial market developments and trends, and executing trades while gaining a broad-based understanding of the asset management business. The FIP role is also responsible for managing the daily operations of the team and providing leadership for the other support staff members.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Work closely with Private Wealth Advisors to support and implement wealth management strategies for PWM clients
• Articulate financial market events and the corresponding portfolio impact in a clear and concise manner
• Generate portfolio review presentations and prepare advisors for client meetings
• Develop and prepare marketing presentations for prospective clients
• Work in conjunction with various product groups within Investment Management to respond to client needs
• Provide leadership for other support staff members and be accountable for team operations and efficiency
• Assist team members with daily operations such as trading, rebalancing, account management and general client inquiries
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Industry experience of at least 2-3 years
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
• Unwavering work ethic and commitment to client service
• Strong interest in the financial markets and good investment sense/commercial instinct
• Core understanding of asset allocation and portfolio implementation
• Ability to multi-task and work with numerous colleagues and desks across the Firm
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• High quality organizational and interpersonal skills
• Series 7 and 66 required (must be obtained within three months of employment)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top