IMD, PWM, Equity Solutions Group - Wealth Management Professional, Analyst, New York
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Are you a quick-thinking self-starter with strong work ethic, desire to work within a growing global business, and ability to think outside the box? Wealth Management Professionals support all trading aspects of our Equity Solutions Group from an operational and account management standpoint. The team is seeking professionals with an understanding of equity markets who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and client service are essential to maintaining and enhancing the ongoing operational aspects of the Private Wealth Management Equity Solutions business.
The Equity Solutions Group is a global team within Private Wealth Management (PWM) that partners with advisors and their clients to identify investment objectives and implement differentiated equity strategies in order to tailor portfolios to meet both strategic and tactical goals. The team offers a comprehensive platform, specializing in option overlay strategies and structured investments. A Wealth Management Professional in Equity Solutions will provide support to the portfolio managers and sales teams in the implementation of new client accounts, business analytics, liquidity management, and ongoing servicing of existing accounts.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Leverage your operational background and experiences to contribute to a growing global business
- Enhance your business acumen for equity market dynamics as it pertains to account management, client servicing, and adding new products to the platform
- Work with a team to identify and implement strategic enhancements to the PWM Equity Solutions business
- Serve as key liaison to other areas of the Firm, such as operation, legal and compliance that support the Equity Solutions Group
- Develop relationships with sales teams throughout regional offices in the Americas
- Liaise with the Portfolio Managers to support in trade management functions such as processing account inflows, outflows, and trade booking
- Create, maintain, and monitor key business metrics and analytics across the global product suite
WHERE WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT
Our Private Wealth Management business spans the globe, with clients actively involved in the Equity Solutions managed strategies across the Americas, EMEA, and Asia
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 1-2 years of prior experience in operations or account management preferred, but not required
- Work collaboratively with other Wealth Management Professionals to serve as primary support for operational needs
- Manage all administrative aspects of client onboarding process for managed account strategies
- Record of academic and professional achievement
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Demonstrated interest in financial, economic and global capital markets
- Strong analytical and communication (oral and written) skills
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
- Successful completion of Series 7 and 66 exams required within three months of starting at the firm
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top