IMD, PWM, Alternative Capital Markets Group, Associate/Vice President - Hong Kong
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with Ultra High Net Worth Individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
The Alternative Capital Markets Group is responsible for raising capital from institutions, ultra high net worth individuals and family offices for non-traditional investment opportunities offered by the firm. These include private equity, real estate, and hedge funds, both direct strategies and fund-of-funds. The Group is also responsible for structuring and marketing direct investment deals alongside Goldman Sachs balance sheet.
• Assist in preparing marketing materials, fund launches, fund raising and organizing road shows in the region
• Prepare portfolio analysis and client review materials.
• Keep up to date with current trends in the industry and market dynamics impacting performance of the funds
• Assist in marketing alternative investment opportunities across Asia to internal and, over time, external clients. Experience /Skills
• Deep understanding of financial markets and investment instruments
• Should have experience with asset management, private equity or hedge funds
• Robust financial and analytical skill set
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Clear ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
• Demonstrated teamwork
• Solid work ethic, motivation level, and strong attention to detail
• Fluent in English and Chinese
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top