IMD, Private Wealth Management, Wealth Management Professional (French Team), Analyst, London
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, international environment? Do you have excellent communication skills alongside the ability to organise yourself and others around you effectively? Are you interested in a broad range of responsibilities and are you numerate?
We are looking for a Wealth Management Professional to join our Private Wealth Management Team. As a WMP you will act as a central point of contact providing an array of support work to a team of Private Wealth Advisors in servicing ultra-high net worth clients.
We're a team of trusted experts who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
A Wealth Management Professional in Private Wealth Management provides relationship management and support to Private Wealth Management teams by providing ongoing client service, serving as a key liaison to intermediaries and clients' advisors and managing the investment process. Wealth Management Professionals will be the main point of contact with clients in managing the on boarding process as well as the ongoing operational experience for the client. They play an integral role in the team in identifying business growth opportunities through existing client wallet share, intermediary referrals and additional wealth advisory service opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
- Serve as a primary relationship manager to clients and clients' advisors
- Assist on projects related to new business development and team strategic planning
- Identify wallet share growth opportunities in existing client base
- Identify opportunities for and coordinate wealth advisory services within client base
- Manage advisory business implementation and rebalancing
- Manage cash balances and private banking services in accounts
- Serve as key liaison to other areas supporting PWM business
- Plan and manage the new account on boarding process, including documentation and funding supported by account opening and approval teams
- Provide overview of client reporting and web capabilities to potential new clients
- Execute, process and reconcile tradinag and other investment related transactions
- Analysis and reconciliation of the team's business
- Participate in recruiting and training
- Lead or participate in divisional efforts to improve efficiencies within the Private Wealth Management business
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- French language skills are preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
- Knowledge of Windows technology (Outlook, Excel and Word)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top