IMD, Private Wealth Management, Private Wealth Advisor, China/Taiwan Team, Associate / Vice President - Singapore
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) serve as trusted advisors to their clients, including wealthy individuals and families, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and select institutions, including foundations and endowments.
PWAs not only deliver a high level of service and an unparalleled investment platform, but also serve as their clients' bridge to the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning, and private banking services.
PWAs and their teams offer specialized support and advice tailored to meet the specific needs and goals of each client. This investment advice is based on analytic rigor, taking into account a client's investment objectives, liquidity needs, and risk tolerance.
As a Private Wealth Advisor (PWA), you will develop new business opportunities, and support existing client relationships.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and foster a strong network of relationships
• Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of financial, economic and global capital markets
• Possess knowledge of investment products and be able to execute trades for equities, derivatives, fixed income, bonds, warrants and mutual funds
• Strong client focus, business development and relationship management skills
• Fluent in Mandarin and English
• Proven leadership ability
• Strong analytical and communication (oral and written) skills
• Creative approach to problem solving and developing innovative solutions for clients
• Commitment to excellence and a high level integrity
• Prior sales, marketing or investing experience a plus, but not required
• Graduated with a university degree
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top