IMD, Private Wealth Management, Markets Coverage Group, Financial Analyst, London
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
Markets Coverage Group
The Markets Coverage Group (MCG) in Private Wealth Management offers sales and trading coverage across asset classes globally to financially sophisticated high-net-worth individuals, hedge funds, and family offices.
Sales trader responsibilities include idea generation, sales and trading across the capital structure, and relationship management.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Support senior sales members in managing client relationships
- Generate opportunistic and long-term cross capital structure investment ideas
- Write market commentary and/or consolidate GS research views for both internal and external distribution
- Work with various internal research and strategy desks to gather the best ideas/views across the Firm
- Execute cross capital structure trades through either desk trading systems or via other desks across the Firm
- Investment modeling, structuring and analytics
- Interest in capital markets, prior experience preferred but not required
- Desire to work hard and develop capital markets acumen in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and think clearly under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and work with numerous colleagues and desks across the Firm
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top