IMD, Private Wealth Management, Administrative Assistant, Hong Kong
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFIL YOUR POTENTIAL
• Provide general secretarial and administrative support to professionals from sales team and product groups
• Scheduling, updating travel arrangements and visa application
• Thorough and timely with all administrative responsibilities, e.g. preparing travel and expense reports, attendance tracking, etc.
• Responsive and professional telephone answering, receiving and directing clients and visitors
• Client meeting coordination and client information maintenance
• Miscellaneous purchases, reservations and bookings
• Various administrative tasks or ad hoc tasks
- 4-6 year's relevant experience as an assistant preferred.
- Familiar with working environment in financial services industry with over 2 years of relevant experience in asset management or financial services industry preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, fluency in written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) will be required
- Experienced in Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately
- Highly organized and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent attention to detail, proactive and efficient with the proven ability to take initiative
- Good team player
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top