IMD, GSAM, Third Party Distribution Sales - External Wholesaler, Analyst/Associate
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. Distribution teams market Goldman Sachs Asset Management investment products and services to institutions and, through third party channels, to markets around the world.
The Third Party Distribution Sales team is looking for an External Wholesaler at Analyst/Associate level.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Planning and conducting wholesale activities including training sessions for sales people of distributors and investment seminars for retail investors.
- Planning and implementing strategy for new product proposal and promotion for existing mandates.
- Co-working with Key Account team and Regional Bank team to raise assets.
- Creating easy-to-use materials for clients.
- Strong experience and commitment for wholesale activities of mutual funds towards Japanese distributors
- 3 - 5 years or more experience in Asset Management
- Proactive with good interpersonal communication skills
- Native level Japanese speaking, reading, and writing skills
- Strong PC and analytical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure
- Team player Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunity employer
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
See Inside the Office of Goldman Sachs
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities, and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Back to top