IMD, GSAM, Third Party Distribution Retail Sales, Analyst/Associate - Hong Kong
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Are you passionate about the financial services industry? We're looking for a professional to join our Third Party Distribution team covering Retail Distribution who wants to be a part of our Investment Management Division and use their skills and ideas to make an impact to the success of the business at Goldman Sachs.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Based in Hong Kong, the individual will be joining the GSAM's Retail Client Business Team to help develop and strengthen our relationships with Retail Banks in Hong Kong
- Candidate is required to help grow and develop GSAM's newly launched HK Retail business
- Work closely with the sales team to expand and deepen the existing and new Retail relationships in Hong Kong
- Business engagement with the product gatekeepers, IC and RMs of our existing and prospect clients in HK
- Experienced sales or possess minimum 7-10 years of sales experience in the HK Retail market servicing the retail banking businesses in Hong Kong.
- For HK based sales, he/she must have fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin
- Has good product knowledge with strong technical background
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and maturity in handling clients' relationship
- Genuine commitment to generating and closing sales opportunities
- Strong sales personality, high energy level, resilient temperament, outgoing, resourceful and possesses intellectual curiosity
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic
- Collaborative and collegiate team player
- CFA preferred but not mandatory
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top