IMD, GSAM, Strategic Client Services, Liquidity Solutions Portal Specialist - Vice President
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
INVESTMENT MANAGEMENTWe're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
YOUR IMPACT: We are seeking a highly driven individual to help drive new business on the Goldman Sachs Global Liquidity Services portal. This position is ideal for a person who has strong critical thinking and analytical skills, as well as effective client management/sales capabilities, with experience in the liquidity space.
OUR IMPACT: Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure. Within GSAM, the Global Shareholder Services group is a global sales aligned service organization that provides high quality service and solutions to clients. Through its client service model, Shareholder Services enables distribution of GSAM investment products, provides consultative services, scale and controls, all while focused on being accretive financially to the business. Within Shareholder Services, we have a team that manages a proprietary online platform that provides best-in-class reporting, analytics, trade execution and fund information across a broad spectrum of global GSAM and non-GSAM money market mutual funds.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL:
In this role, you will partner with Sales, Service, Product Management and other internal and external means to uncover and drive prospective opportunities.
- Through appropriate presentation, follow up and communication, convert prospects to clients
- Manage won, unfunded opportunities through to funding
- Take ownership for relationship management of existing Portal clients within territory
- Provide consultative service and operational guidance to GSAM and our clients, partnering with Global Shareholder Services and internal GS teams including Sales, Product Development, Technology, Management and Legal.
- Research and analyze industry, competitor and regulatory landscape to lead implementation of enhancements/ requirements or other opportunities that impacts clients and GSAM.
- Manage client driven or internal projects, own deliverables, track and communicate status across GSAM and its vendors as needed.
- Manage client inquiries and needs involving the portal and its integration points.
- 10+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Team player with outstanding leadership, communication, and relationship management skills
- Critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Resourceful individual with high intellectual curiosity.
- Strong technical skills
- Achievement orientation and desire to drive and ask for business.
- Sales experience preferred
- Team orientation and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- High caliber individual with experience in financial services, preferably in the liquidity space
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Bachelor's Degree required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top