IMD, GSAM, Fundamental Equity - Product Management, Analyst – Salt Lake City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We're a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) delivers innovative investment solutions through a global, multi-product platform that offers clients the advantages that come with working with a large firm, while maintaining the benefits of a boutique. GSAM is one of the pre-eminent investment management organizations globally. Critical to the success of GSAM is our ability to leverage a global team of talented professionals to define solutions and lead change across the operational infrastructure.
Fundamental Equity is seeking to add a highly motivated professional to its product management team. Product management is responsible for communicating the investment philosophy, process, product positioning and current market trends to clients and each of IMD's three key distribution channels globally. This product manager's primary responsibilities will be focused on the coordination and completion of Request for Proposals ("RFPs") and Due Diligence Questionnaires ("DDQs"). The product manager will work closely with client portfolio managers to communicate product offerings, investment philosophy, and our views on the market environment to the client via the RFP questionnaires. Additionally, they will work with senior professionals on the Fundamental Equity team and throughout the organization to drive product initiatives, sales and demand for Fundamental Equity products across Institutional, Third Party and Private Wealth Management distribution channels.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Coordinate and complete high quality RFPs and DDQs from prospective clients, consultants, and existing clients in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop knowledge of industry trends, competitive landscape and investment team's capabilities to facilitate improved client experience
- Assist with product development initiatives including fund launches and restructurings
- Work with product management teams and various other GSAM teams to create materials used for internal meetings, new business pitches and client reviews
- Develop strong working relationships with portfolio management teams, sales professionals, client relationship managers, and other groups
- Learn and communicate the Fundamental Equity Team's investment philosophy, process, product positioning and current market trends to internal and external clients
- Assist in developing metrics to track key sales figures including AUM, flows, and revenues
- Assist with ad hoc projects including technology initiatives to automate client reports and other marketing materials
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be motivated and hard working
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple projects, deadlines, personalities, and broad based coverage
- Knowledge and understanding of Excel, PowerPoint, Word and adaptability to other software products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Knowledge of the investment management industry and GSAM a plus
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top