IBD Tech - Financing Group - Banking Technology - BENGALURU
What We Do
At Goldman Sachs, our Engineers don't just make things - we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets .
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions. Want to push the limit of digital possibilities? Start here.
Who We Look For
Goldman Sachs Engineers are innovators and problem-solvers, building solutions in risk management, big data, mobile and more. We look for creative collaborators who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced global environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Banking Technology is focused on providing enhanced and effective support to the Financing Group in the area of position and risk management
- Live transactions regarding IPO, debt issuances, relationship loans make financing group technology environment very dynamic and exciting
- New products and development of strategic deal Execution platform requires a senior tech architect presence in Bengaluru. As there are multiple developers working on BRIO platform
- The candidate will be tech architect for BRIO platform
- The candidate will provide vision for new strategic deal execution platform build
- We are seeking a senior technical analyst with: Relevant work experience of 7-12 years.Broad technical knowledge of many systems, or in-depth knowledge of a technical domain.
- Solid object-oriented experience in Java, DB, and a UNIX environment. (Java Transaction management and messaging middleware & Open source software e.g. Tomcat, Struts, Spring, Hibernate)
- Ability to operate independently implement software testing automation solutions, as well as mentor a team in a technical capacity.
- Experience of the various design/architectural patterns in distributed system are must.
- In addition to above, following are highly desirable:Prior work experience with Financial markets and products.
- Excellent communication skills are also required as there will be a large exposure to our business users, and members of our global IT team.
- Working knowledge of programming languages is required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top