IBD, Southeast Investment Banking Group, Dallas, Vice President
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Southeast Investment Banking team is looking for Vice President to join the team in Dallas.
The Southeast Investment Banking group is a multi-industry investment banking coverage group that provides broad-based, global service to clients based in the Southeast with expertise in M&A as well as equity, debt and high-yield financings. When working on deals you will have the opportunity to work on transactions across multiple industry sectors, including Consumer Retail, Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT), Industrials, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Natural Resources and Real Estate.
Vice Presidents in Investment Banking work with our clients in achieving their most important strategic and financial objectives.
- Master's Degree and 6+ years of investment banking experience; OR Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of investment banking or equivalent experience
- Strong track record of covering clients and winning business in an investment banking advisory role
- 2+ years' experience in leading deal teams of analysts and associates
- History of outstanding academic and professional achievement
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical ability
- Top class ranking at previous employer
- A proven ability to think commercially about the needs of the client
- Strong team orientation, and a proven ability to work effectively with multiple different teamsto solve problems
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top