IBD, Classic, Knowledge Management, Salt Lake City, Analyst
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
INVESTMENT BANKINGOur division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
Investment Banking heavily relies on providing clients with sector / industry and market knowledge to provide the best advice to its clients. The Knowledge Management (KM) team is accountable for providing this content and expertise. The successful candidate will come on board as a Knowledge Manager Analyst (KM Analyst). He or she will work closely with bankers and Knowledge Managers in hub locations across designated industry group(s).
The Knowledge Manager Analyst position is a rewarding experience - one that provides an excellent foundation for individuals interested in research and building their industry knowledge.
The SLC KM Analysts will play an important role in developing industry exhibits to be used in presentations to clients. In this capacity, they work closely with knowledge managers in hub locations and bankers.
We have opportunities available to support a range of industry sectors including Natural Resources, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, and Real Estate (sector specific knowledge is beneficial but is not a requirement).
The KM Analyst at Goldman Sachs will gain exposure to the firm's businesses and expanded knowledge of their assigned industry group. Goldman Sachs seeks highly motivated, successful candidates for KM Analyst positions in Salt Lake City
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Our KMs play an important role in creating and sustaining a process and practice of knowledge and content management. KM Analysts, in partnership with the Global KM team in hub locations, produce, maintain and update standard industry exhibits pertinent to specific industries and sectors:
- Industry / product / market updates
- Sector overviews
- Sector / product / team credentials
- Maintain company profiles databases
- Curation of private company / sponsor databases
- Provide assistance in downloading, accessing, compiling and manipulating data from databases
- Emphasis on learning on the job
- Personal integrity, initiative and leadership qualities
- Drive, enthusiasm, creativity and excellent interpersonal skills, particularly in dealing with teams in different offices
- Strong analytical and technical abilities
- Strong judgment and problem-solving skills
- Excellent academic credentials. While not required, completion of course work in finance-related area can provide a valuable foundation for the KM Analyst position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely as part of a team in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Software Engineer, Equities
Using a variety of languages, like Java and Python, Kelsey designs and builds integrated software applications used in Goldman Sachs’ equities business.
Back to top