IBD, Classic, Atlanta Coverage, Atlanta, Vice President
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing financial solutions for an acquisition, or structuring an initial public offering, we handle projects that help clients at major milestones. We work with corporations, pension funds, financial sponsors, and governments and are team of strong analytical thinkers, who have a passion for producing out-of-the-box ideas.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The Investment Banking Division (IBD) provides broad-based, global service with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, privatizations, and equity, debt and high-yield financings. Vice Presidents in IBD work with our clients in achieving their most important strategic and financial objectives. The investment banking group in Atlanta is looking for a Vice President. Investment Banking provides corporate clients across industries with advice, access to financing and execution expertise across a wide range of investment banking products.
- Master's Degree and 4+ years of investment banking experience; OR Bachelor's degree and 7+ years of investment banking or equivalent experience
- Strong track record of executing M&A and financing transactions in an investment banking advisory role
- 2+ years experience in leading deal teams of analysts and associates
- History of outstanding academic and professional achievement
- Strong team orientation and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members in multiple groups and regions
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHSGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. ? The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top