Human Capital Management, University Relations, Technology – Associate/Vice President - Irving
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENTOur division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you passionate about identifying talent, building and driving innovative strategies, and developing and maintaining strong client relationships? We're looking for a professional to join our Technology University Relations team who wants to use their skills and ideas to attract students to careers at Goldman Sachs.
As a division, Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops, and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
The Technology University Relationship Team at Goldman Sachs is an integral part of the campus recruiting strategy and organization. The team's mandate is to develop and deliver an innovative, targeted and firmwide recruiting strategy grounded in university expertise and relationship building in an effort to enhance brand awareness and provide a robust and diverse pipeline of talent for the firm.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Work with the team to develop, coordinate and execute a recruiting strategy for sourcing the best junior technical talent for a variety of technology roles across Goldman Sachs
- Design strategy for our recruitment efforts to ensure we are providing our people with a diverse pool of technology talent
- Take a data driven approach to developing new program strategies
- Attend Technology specific campus events, interviewing and evaluating candidates, making hiring recommendations and managing the offer process
- Educate and sell students on the opportunities and value proposition of joining Technology at Goldman Sachs
- Manage summer intern programs including training, events, process and offers
- Understand unique opportunities for engagement at universities and how most effectively we can assess talent and enhance strategic recruiting strategies
- Manage relevant metrics, such as budgets, headcount, off cycle hiring, recruiting successes, diversity initiatives and ad hoc projects
- Maintain and develop relationships with candidates, which includes providing information on the firm, recruiting process, and assessing areas of interest within the firm
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong sales and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop relationships and work collaboratively across teams
- Desire to learn new businesses and adapt quickly to changing needs
- Ability to think creatively and execute strategy
- Strong sense of urgency, client focused, commercial, and service oriented
- University of campus experience a plus
- Must be willing to travel
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top