Human Capital Management - Technology HR Business Partner - Analyst/Senior Analyst - Salt Lake City
We are looking for someone to join our fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented environment. As a Technology HR Business Partner, you will have the opportunity to provide advisory and client relationship management coverage to Technology leaders, managers, and employees. You will collaborate with our team, colleagues across HCM, and global sub-division leaders on the full spectrum of talent management processes and initiatives (including talent reviews, leadership pipeline, diversity strategy, promotions, compensation, junior experience, manager excellence, and others). The role will report to one of the Vice Presidents on the team.
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, our people.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Partner with a specific sub-division aligned global business partner, providing HR business partner coverage to help facilitate and drive key people development processes for the aligned subdivision:
oAnnual processes: Talent reviews and leadership pipeline, promotions, compensation, people survey, etc.
oOngoing initiatives: Performance management and feedback, diversity, organizational reviews, etc.
oAd hoc management: Reporting and analytics on people related metrics and trends, transfers and new hires, exit interviews, etc.
- Engage with sub-division senior management team on key priorities, initiatives, and day to day issues
- Own initiatives relating to the Technology Americas region (e.g. region specific diversity initiatives)
- Pro-actively engage with regional HR business partners to ensure global connectivity, promote cross-regional communication, and maximize opportunities for collaboration
- Collaborate with functional HCM colleagues to ensure effective delivery of recruiting, training, global mobility, and employee relation issues
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Basic QualificationsBASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Flexibility to work across a diverse range of projects (e.g. strong quantitative skills combined with aptitude for talent management initiatives)
- Adaptable to working with different stakeholders in a global team environment (e.g. HCM and Technology stakeholders across the firm’s global offices)
- Analytical mind-set and strong technical skillset – excellent quantitative, data analysis, and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills – attention to detail, highly organized, excellent follow-through and delivery
- Can work well under pressure, prioritize, multitask and operate both autonomously and on a team in a deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal presentation)
Preferred Qualifications•Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across different levels, functions and regions
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance multiple, time-sensitive projects while maintaining a longer term, strategic focus
- Mature professional with strategic mindset and ability to think conceptually, influence stakeholders and drive excellent execution
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top