Human Capital Management - Talent Advisor Team - Administrative Assistant - Dallas
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Human Capital Management (HCM) is seeking to add a highly motivated Administrative Assistant. This role is to support the broader team of VPs, some of whom travel extensively with complex schedules. Previous experience in supporting a team and arranging complex travel itineraries is preferred as well as the ability to work well under pressure in a busy and dynamic environment.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Provides administrative support in a complex team environment
- Coordinates complex, senior-level internal conference calls
- Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
- Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics
- Coordinates travel arrangements and processes team expense reports
- Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently
- Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, scanning, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Strong knowledge of general business, corporate and government cultures
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels
- Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top