Human Capital Management, Talent Advisor, Analyst, Warsaw
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
At Goldman Sachs, our culture is one of teamwork, innovation and meritocracy. We often say our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting each colleague both professionally and personally. From collaborative work spaces and mindfulness classes to working from home and flexible work options, we offer our people the support they need to reach their goals in and outside the office.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
WHO WE ARE
The Goldman Sachs Group is a bank holding company and a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Goldman Sachs provides a wide range of services worldwide to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high net worth individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centres around the world.
BUSINESS UNIT AND ROLE OVERVIEW
The Human Capital Management (HCM) Division is comprised of centrally and divisionally aligned teams which specialise in addressing the needs of particular client groups. HCM is made up of several functions including Talent Advisors and Centres of Expertise. Talent Advisors (TAs) are responsible for partnering with divisional leadership on all key global HCM and divisional people initiatives and strategic priorities. HCM Centres of Expertise, such as Employee Relations; Leadership and Diversity; Pine Street and Goldman Sachs University; Talent Acquisition; Reward and the Talent Assessment Group, partner with TAs to provide advisory services to employees and divisional management.
Human Capital Management plays a critical role in managing the firm's most important asset, its people. As the firm's business principles state, the quality and performance of our people is what sets us apart in an intensely competitive market. HCM is responsible for a broad range of activities, including identifying and recruiting the best talent and partnering with managers to retain, develop and motivate our people to help them reach their full potential.
As a member of the Talent Advisor team you will cover a wide range of responsibilities for employees based across Europe.
- Work as part of a team with colleagues in Warsaw and London to provide a full HCM service to managers and employees across Europe
- Work with regional and global HCM colleagues to deliver talent management processes to the business, including annual performance feedback, promotions, compensation, and other annual processes
- Deal with ad-hoc queries from managers and employees
- Manage employee related changes including local and international transfers, hiring and leavers
- Participate in a whole range of projects including related to new office openings and Brexit planning
- Use excel and our on-demand dashboards to create simple reporting and analytics as well as working with our Reporting and Analytics team on more complex analytics for diversity, attrition and headcount data
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 18 months' HCM experience, preferably including Business Partner experience and gained within Financial Services or comparable industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, globally connected environment
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build successful relationships
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Being open and sensitive to cultural/global differences
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Highly organized with strong execution, attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Experience and/or an interest in HR systems transformation and change management in general
- Problem solving and technical skills with an analytical mind-set, comfortable with data analysis including using Excel
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top