Human Capital Management, Talent Advisor, Analyst / Associate, Singapore
Are you a looking for a new opportunity to showcase your advisory and client relationship management skills? Do you have a strategic mindset and the ability to build relationships? We have an excellent new position available for an HCM Talent Advisor within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
You will be valued for your intellectual curiosity and your innovative approach to problem-solving. You will have direct impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset: our people.
As a division, HCM recruits, develops, and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
A Talent Advisor within HCM will provide analytic and talent management support. Key elements of this role will lead reporting & analytics that support the full spectrum of talent management processes (diversity strategy, performance management, leadership pipeline, manager excellence, compensation, people survey, organizational right sizing and other annual processes).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Partner with the global talent advisors team to facilitate and drive key people development processes for the division
- Serve as strategic advisor to the division to manage compensation budgets throughout the year and administer the year-end compensation process for the division
- Work across a diverse range of projects (i.e. strong quantitative skills combined with aptitude for talent management initiatives) with different stakeholders (HCM and Technology teams across the firm's global offices)
- Analyze headcount, hiring, attrition and benchmarking trends to understand market movement and advise senior stakeholders on best approaches to attract and retain top talent
- Work with large data sets and present results that tell a clear and compelling story
- Drive and execute all people development processes including leadership pipeline, talent management, promotions, performance management, diversity, mobility, reporting and analytics on people related metrics and trends, year-end compensation, and organization reviews
- Help senior leadership on key priorities, initiatives and day to day issues for the group
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field such as Finance, Accounting, or Mathematics is desirable, or related field, with 2-3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical skills: ability to organize and analyze large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret and report results to various audiences and take responsibility for data quality assurance
- Technical skills: proficient in Microsoft Office products; strong familiarity with advanced Excel skills such as vlookups, pivot tables, and multiple variable formulas strongly preferred
- Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects in a high pressure environment while ensuring the delivery of high quality work
- High level of maturity, demonstrated ability to manage confidential information, and impeccable judgment
- Strategic mindset and ability to think conceptually, influence stakeholders, and drive excellent execution
- Thinks multiple steps ahead; prepares for potential problems and escalates issues when appropriate; and juggles competing deadlines effectively
- Highly organized, attention to detail and excellent follow-through required; Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships successfully
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Basic statistical analysis, including descriptive and inferential statistics
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (Business Objects, Tableau)
- Familiarity with Human Capital Management concepts and data
- Ability to work in a geographically diverse team and build strong relationships across locations and regions
- Fluency in English required and Mandarin advantageous
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top