Human Capital Management - Sr Analyst/Associate
Human Capital Management (HCM) is at the forefront of supporting business growth and change at Goldman Sachs, and our people are at the center of driving that change. We are looking for professionals with strong analytical and communication skills, enthusiasm, and intellectual curiosity. Our team is comprised of individuals who understand data, people, process, technology and operations. Our work is fast-paced and requires individuals to be proactive and have strong business acumen. HCM works across the organization and has stakeholders at all levels of the firm and across all divisions.
Basic Qualifications•Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field such as Finance, Accounting, or Mathematics or a related field in HR
- Approximately 1-4 years of relevant experience
- Comfortable working with and analyzing large sets of data and presenting results that tell a clear and compelling story
- Ability to work with Excel and/ or Business Objects on a day to day basis, strong preference for individuals to be comfortable doing macros, vlookups, and pivot tables
- Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
- Thinks multiple steps ahead; prepares for potential problems and escalates issues when appropriate; and juggles competing deadlines effectively
- Ability to work well both independently and in a global team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to develop relationships with professionals across several HCM groups and act as an effective liaison to meet client needs
- High level of maturity, demonstrated ability to manage confidential information and impeccable judgment
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to top