Human Capital Management, Securities Talent Advisor, Analyst/Associate, London
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your client relationship management and analytical skills? Do you have a strategic mindset and the ability to build relationships? Do you desire to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to influence and enable change? We have an excellent new position available within the Talent Advisor team within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division supporting the Securities Division. You will be valued for your intellectual curiosity and your innovative approach to problem-solving.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- A key member of the HCM Talent Advisor Team that provides HCM support for employees in EMEA Securities, an organization of around approx 1,500 employees
- Partner with the HCM team and employees across the Securities business to deliver on people priorities, initiatives and day to day HCM support for the division
- Work with regional and global colleagues to deliver talent management processes, including: talent reviews, diversity strategy, performance feedback, promotions, leadership pipeline, manager excellence, compensation, and other annual processes)
- Liaise with the business and HCM counterparts to facilitate employee related changes including transfers, hiring and integration
- Run reporting and analytics for people-related management reporting (e.g. retention, diversity)
- Partner with HCM functional groups (Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Relations, Global Mobility, Compensation) to support our people and drive strategic initiatives forward
- Participate in global and regional projects across the HCM spectrum e.g. People Survey, Technology Degree Apprenticeship Programme, People Development Committee (PDC) Mobility Strategy
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, globally connected environment
- Highly organized with strong execution, attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Flexibility to work across a diverse range of interesting projects with different stakeholders,
- Problem solving and technical skills with an analytical mindset, competent with data analysis including using Excel
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build successful relationships
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Ideally a proven track record in a HR role with approximately 1-3 years' experience, including experience in annual year end processes
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Back to top