Human Capital Management, Securities Division Talent Advisor, Analyst/Senior Analyst, Warsaw
- Warsaw, Poland
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your client relationship and analytical skills? Do you have a strategic mind-set and the ability to build relationships? Do you enjoy a fast-paced environment with the ability to influence and enable change? If so, we have a role as part of the Talent Advisor team which supports the Securities division in EMEA. You will help to provide a service to managers at all levels as well as partner with HCM colleagues locally and globally to deliver the whole spectrum of talent management services.
Human Capital Management (HCM) recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help them advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, its people.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- A key member of the HCM Talent Advisor Team that provides HCM support for employees in EMEA Securities, an organization of over 1,500 people
- Work with regional and global HCM colleagues to deliver talent management processes to the business, including: talent reviews, performance feedback, promotions, compensation, and other annual processes as well as providing day to day HCM support
- Liaise with the business and HCM counterparts to facilitate employee related changes including local and international transfers, hiring and leavers
- Run reporting and analytics for people-related management reporting (e.g. retention, diversity)
- Partner with HCM functional groups (Diversity & Inclusion, Employee Relations, Global Mobility, Compensation) to ensure the delivery of a seamless HCM service to clients
- Participate in global and regional projects across the HCM spectrum e.g. biennial People Survey results and action plans and the divisional People Development Committee
- Participate in our current HCM transformation project involving further automation using a cloud-based system and enhancing! the use of both our internal and external shared HCM services
- Work with our Reporting and Analytics team and use our on-demand analytics dashboard to deliver meaningful metrics, e.g. diversity, attrition
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 2 years' HCM experience, preferably including Business Partner experience and gained within Financial Services or comparable industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, globally connected environment
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build successful relationships
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Being open and sensitive to cultural/global differences
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Highly organized with strong execution, attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Experience and/or an interest in HR systems transformation and change management in general
- Problem solving and technical skills with an analytical mind-set, comfortable with data analysis including using Excel
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Back to top