Human Capital Management, Project Nucleus Project Manager, HCM Re-Engineering, Vice President – New York City
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENTOur division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm's most valuable asset, our people.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills? Do you love working with technology and improving process flows? We have an excellent new position available within our Re-Engineering team in the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
As a division, HCM recruits, develops, and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes, and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity, and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
HCM Re-Engineering works with their clients and the Technology division to analyze, design, test and implement new and/or improved processes that are more efficient and better mitigate risk by leveraging technology.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
As the HCM Project Nucleus Project Manager in HCM Re-Engineering you will manage the effort to replace a legacy HR Management System (HR WorkWays - outsourced PeopleSoft 8.8) with Oracle HCM Cloud, and other internal and vendor technologies supporting 35+ processes. Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing project plan, issues / action logs, budget, etc.
- Continually keeping stakeholders advised of project status
- Ensuring multiple workstreams are coordinated, and ensuring workstream dependencies are being managed
- Managing relationship with implementation partner and coordinating with implementation partner project manager
- Supporting workstreams (process design, functional design, data and integration, etc.) in completing their deliverables
- Gathering and documenting requirements
- Developing and reviewing functional design with stakeholders
- Ensuring solutions are full tested and meet requirements
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor degree required
- 7+ years of experience in project management
- 4+ years of experience in HCM Technology
- Proven leadership capabilities including effective decision making, strategy development and ability to drive results
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to manage cross functionally
- Ability to manage a large project with multiple workstreams
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong listening, presentation, and written communication skills
- Ability to translate data into actionable recommendations
- Played a key role in an Oracle HCM Cloud implementation
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills needed to ensure constant dialogue and communications are taking place between stakeholders
- Ability to understand, document and improve processes, as well as have a good understanding of how technology can be leveraged to automate processes
- Excellent analytical skills needed to develop innovative solutions to complex problems
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reservedGoldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Meet Some of Goldman Sachs's Employees
Private Wealth Advisor
Sabrina is an entrepreneur within Goldman Sachs’ team-driven culture—mobilizing an elite team of wealth management professionals that help high net-worth individuals identify investment solutions including trusts, endowments, and real estate.
Back to top